Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Barcelona!!

I loved Barcelona!! It is my favorite place so far and I definitely want to come back to Spain someday.  I truly felt like home in Barcelona, I talked Spanish with all the people we met, it was super easy getting around since I spoke Spanish.  People there are really friendly and outgoing.  I had some churros and their main dishes like Paella and Tapas.

I saw the Magic Fountain which was amazing! After 9pm there are shows with music and colors.  


Park Gueii is beautiful, it was on top of a hill and from there we can see all of Barcelona.






La Sagrada Familia is a huge cathedral that is still under construction and it was amazing as well.





My favorite part about Barcelona had to be the beaches though, I loved the weather and just relaxing in the sun.  Our hostel was only 15 minutes walking distance from it so it was very convenient. There were several beaches there, we only went to two.



 I lost one of my shoes while trying to climb some rocks and I just left the other shoe there and walked barefoot to my hostel, I'm glad I had an extra pair of shoes at the hostel though.


I also met some really cool people the last day I was there and we had a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment